Community Oral Health Care Program
• Community Outreach Program
DANTAH also believes in giving back to the society hence we believe in preventing diseases, prolonging life & promoting physical & dental efficiency through organized community efforts. We are promoting and educating individuals for oral hygiene instructions, tobacco cessation counseling, awareness on oral cancer and through various other tools.
• Goals for Community Outreach program
• The goal of the Community outreach program is to provide basic & advanced Health promotion to an individual and group of people.
• Prevention of dental diseases & awareness of Oral hygiene in rural population.
• To provide Basic treatment in rural areas through mobile dental clinic .
• The main goal of the Community Dentistry is to achieve good oral hygiene & health awareness in public through organized community efforts.